Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Consider a career in Recruitment?
Recruitment is an exciting industry with endless opportunities. Recruitment is fast-paced, competitive and people-orientated. Similar to running your own business, you will develop your own strategy in building both candidate and client relationships with the goal to win future business.
Hays is globally the most successful specialist recruiter, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruiter to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor, Rate My Placement & the JobCrowd. We are the most followed recruiter globally on LinkedIn and have even been awarded an NES award for our commitment to diversity and inclusivity
How you can succeed with Hays:
To succeed you'll need to demonstrate that you:
• Are sales driven
• Are results-focused
• Possess an ambitious drive to succeed
• Are resilient, persistent and determined
• Are passionate about people, outgoing and confident
You will also receive:
· Backing of working for a Global Company est over 50 years
· Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
· Flexible working options
· Buy and sell holiday
· Uncapped commission paid x13 times per year
· Incentives and rewards
· Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Gym discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Charitable Giving
· Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
· Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
· Paid charity day #helpathays
· [email protected]
Interviews will be conducted by phone and Microsoft Teams.
Our culture is meritocratic; we share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds.