Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This is a 180, candidate attraction role
\u00A319,700 - \u00A330,000 OTE
Swindon, with some home working included
This is an entry level role. Applicants do not require any experience, however you must be a motivated and driven individual who is looking to start their career in a professional environment and is keen to work with targets and KPI's. We are looking for a 180 Recruitment Consultant into our Hays Technology Team to recruit Tech professionals into businesses with businesses in Swindon. You will be handing the candidate side of the recruitment process and have the opportunity to develop into a 360 consultant or Key Account Manager once you complete our training programme.
Hays is one of the largest global recruitment companies. Our net fees are over \u00A3990 million\/per year with 30% of these fees coming from the Hays Technology specialism which means you will be a part of the most profitable part of the business!
You will working as part of an established team and will be responsible for sourcing candidates throughout Swindon to fill roles that our Key Account Managers source and manage.
Day to Day of the role:
You will be working in collaboration with Key Account Managers who will source the roles that you will be finding candidates for. It will be your job to source the candidates. This includes:
* Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
* Creating and posting job adverts
* Using social media channels for candidate attraction
* Organising candidate interviews
* Working with the Business Development consultants to ensure the candidate process runs smoothly
You will ideally come from a customer service or sales background and you may have an interest or experience in the Technology sector. You will be commercially minded and have a hunger to succeed.
* A previous sales or customer service role is ideal but not necessary
* A drive to work towards targets and be rewarded on your achievements
* Degree education is not necessary but a bonus
Putting it simply this opportunity is a career changing one. Hays Technology is a key component of the Hays investment plan. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work within start-up environment with the backing and established relationships of a large global FTSE 250 company.
You will also receive:
* The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
* The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
* The ability to earn uncapped commission from your first day
* A competitive package
* Direction from highly experienced Technology Directors
* Working within a start-up environment
* Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
* Our Technology specific tools which enable you to open doors with candidates and clients
* Be part of the global technology boom and join the fastest growing Hays sector
* Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
* Flexible working options
* Buy and sell holiday
* Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
* The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
* Referral bonuses of up to \u00A32000 per individual
* Access to a free well-being package
* Gym discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee loans to buy Tech\/Rail\/Tram travel
* Paid charity day #helpathays
Click APPLY NOW to start your application to a successful, professional career.
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom