A Transport Administrator job in Avonmouth, Bristol for a 6-month temporary role- home working available.
Your new role
Working as part of small team the successful candidate will be expected to perform general administrative tasks and act as part of the administration team
* Booking deliveries for day 3 orders
* Amending ship by time in RP for Tesco, Jays and Trunks
* Organising backhauls
* Triggering RP to iDeliver file transfer
* Releasing orders to warehouse for picking
* Answering Customer Service queries
* Escalating delivery issues as they arise
* Helping Planner & Co-ordinator with returns & collections
* POD Analysis and reporting
* Propose ideas to improve service and customer satisfaction
* Investigate stock/ damage & Claims
* Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
* Attend monthly service review
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have administration experience, ideally within transport/logistics however this isn't essential. You will need to have good attention to detail, stay calm under pressure, be well organised and be able to prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will be guaranteed work until December 2021 plus you will receive an hourly rate equivalent to £20,500. You will be given a laptop to work from plus some home working each work will be available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom