Your new company
I lovely Primary School in Keynsham needs Maternity cover from the new term. This school has been rated 'Good' by OFSTED and has great reputation. They pride themselves on having excellent staff relationships, all having high expectations of each other, working hard together as a team to drive the school forwards.
This opportunity could lead to a permanent position in the school.
Your new role
You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to teach a varied and stimulating curriculum to the Year 4\/5 Children within the school.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of these pupils, you will need to be confident in planning, preparing and assessing pupils' work as well as attending staff and key stage meetings, parents evenings, writing reports and taking on the full class teacher responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
* Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
* Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
* Have strong behaviour management skills.
* Confidence in working with SEN or EAL children.
What you'll get in return
* An excellent opportunity to enhance your teaching experience and career
* A competitive daily rate of pay
* \u00A3250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01173746260.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom