JOB OVERVIEW: Graduate Sales Account Manager & Graduate New Business Sales (Accounting / Finance / ERP software) sought by award winning accounting & ERP software consultancy. This is a permanent employment contract with fantastic in-house training and development. My client is very open minded about the amount of sales experience a candidate may have as what is most critical is a genuine interest in accounting / finance / business processes!
LOCATION - Birmingham office (central / northern area)
SALARY - Depending on experience c£25K-£35K basic with realistic OTE of c£35K and C£45K respectively (uncapped), plus excellent staff benefits package!
My client is an award-winning accounting & ERP software consultancy which has strong established partnerships with leading accounting & ERP software providers. They have an enviable client base in the tens of thousands and a constant stream of incoming leads. My client's solutions cover software, training, support and development add-ons / bespoke development.
Due to ongoing expansion and increasing customer demand my client wishes to recruit more new business sales executives AND account managers. My client is very open minded about the amount of sales experience a candidate may have as what is most critical is a genuine interest in accounting / finance / business processes!
This is an exciting and varied role with real opportunities for personal and professional development for enthusiastic and determined individuals.
You will act as the first point of contact for my clients' business, with full responsibility for introducing the company and winning new customers. Excellent ongoing training on my client's accounting & finance software will be provided.
* Provide accounts & payroll software solutions and services to small and medium sized businesses
* Execute sales transactions; participate in negotiations and close deals over the phone and via video.
* Work closely with customers over short and long length transactions.
* Building rapport and helping to solve organisations problems
* Timely and accurate business reporting
* Monitor and manage customer satisfaction
* Develop clients for Account Management: cross selling support contracts and other services
* Working with the Marketing Department to promote our services
* You will ideally have academic qualifications within business / finance / accounting but this isn't essential.
* A strong interest in business / business processes
* Sales experience OR a keen interest to get into sales
* Self-confidence and an excellent telephone manner.
* You will be at an advantge if you have experience of providing customers with solution oriented products or services.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
* Chance to work for an award-winning software consultancy with literally thousands of existing customers!
* The opportunity to work with other like minded accounting / finance / business processes enthusiasts!
* Uncapped commision and genuine career prospects!
* Plenty of incoming sales leads!
This vacancy is being advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd. The services advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd are those of an Employment Agency
- Company Name
- company name
- Employment Type
- Job Location
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
25000 to 35000 Annually