Area Sales Manager
- Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 - Annum
- Category: Sales
- Location: Midlothian Dalkeith
- Date: 2 weeks ago
Alexander Steele Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large manufacturing company based in East Lothian we are currently assisting them with the recruitment of Area Sales Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Area Salesperson, to join a rapidly expanding business with a dynamic sales team. Reporting to the Head of Group Sales, covering Scotland and North England, involving repeat selling to an established customer base as well as generating new business and key account management. The candidate will be fully responsible for proactively managing their accounts, from achieving sales targets, to maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Working closely with the Head of Sales to achieve agreed targets.
* Repeat selling to an established customer base.
* Resolving customer queries and issues.
* Establishment and support of existing dealers in the Scotland/Northern England sales area
* Responsible for proactively managing their accounts
* Maintaining a high level of customer service.
* A college/university qualification would be an advantage
* A minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
* Essential to have experience within construction or building trades
* Experience of selling timber products into the builders’ merchant sector would be an advantage.
* The ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
* Excellent attention to detail.
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or call Clarke Smith +(phone number removed)
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job