Boxing - Kickboxing Instructor - Wellness Resort
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated Personal Trainer that is looking to become part of a brand new, luxury, state of the art wellness club like no other in the world? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you.
You will be joining the team at the early stages of this adventure where trainers are at the forefront of the business. Alongside a benefit package like no other, there is great amount of opportunity for progression with this fast growing VVIP members-only club.
With facilities including a 5-star Spa, Medical offerings such as Physiotherapy and Cryotherapy, a Michelin Star restaurant, butler service, athletics tracks, 4G Astro area, outdoor training facilities, open air swimming pool, and much more. We are looking for Trainers with high energy and are ready to take on the world!
Boxing / Kickboxing Instructor | Ultra-Luxury Wellness Club | Saudi Arabia
On offer for you…
- TAX FREE Basic Salary – From £30,000 per annum
- Accommodation allowance
- Daily transport allowance
- 40 Days holiday
- At least 5 hours of paid time per week dedicated to your own training and personal development
- Full medical insurance
- Flights and Visa costs covered
- The opportunity to enrol in some of the best training in the industry
- Long term career development with endless opportunity to grow and progress within the business
Expertise we are looking for…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Personal Trainer and Boxing/Kickboxing Instructor
- A relevant Level 3 or higher certificate/qualification
- Any additional fitness related qualifications would be desirable but not essential
Spa Elite | APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly.
Our expert team are available to discuss this exciting project with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 – Despite these challenging times, both Spa Elite and our client will be conducting interviews via an online platform and looking to arrange travel on acceptance of offer, providing local travel advice permits.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job