Business Development Director
Taking control of a business is an exciting challenge and one that only the best get the chance to do. Our client, YellowKorner, are looking for inspirational leaders with a great work ethic, focus and structure.
If you want to work in a high-quality concept where your interest in art photography coupled with your business and customer service skills will help you gain autonomy – this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client, YellowKorner, is the global leader in distribution of art photographs in limited edition. Created in 2006, the YellowKorner ambition is making art photography available to the widest audience possible. Armed with a unique concept and a portfolio of over 250 artists, YellowKorner exhibits the greatest photographers of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
This is an opportunity to run and own your own business as a YellowKorner franchisee. Our client supports its franchise partners extensively with a dedicated and enthusiastic team to support the opening and help make success possible.
Benefits of the System
- Consignment model (no investment in inventory, no risk of oversupply)
- Logistics managed by YellowKorner
- Share of internet sales (store click & collect)
- Initial and ongoing training from YellowKorner
- Renowned brand
- Business owner
- Management and selection of staff
- Implementation of local marketing concepts
- Superior customer service to deliver exceptional sales performance
- Expansion through multiple locations possible
- Sales and commercial management experience, ideally from the retail sector but other areas of industry are equally welcome so long as you have a passion to build a successful retail business
- High affinity to contemporary issues and trends
- Leadership skills and great customer service orientation
- Early adopter/First to market type profile
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the desire to become part of an international brand whilst owning and running your own business, then contact us to enquire further about this opportunity – without obligation – by following the ‘Apply Now’ button.
This opportunity does require a personal investment to operate this franchise but with strong returns and support the only thing that will stop you being successful is your attitude.
For entry into this franchise system you need equity of at least £60k.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job