Business Support Manager
- Category: Customer Service
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: London
- Reference: 3e7da13c037de6c3fbe51533580f254386467683
- Date: 1 day ago
Braxfield Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency working within the social housing sector. We have been appointed by a housing provider in London who are looking to recruit a Business Support Manager to help managing a backlog of repairs complaints.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the business support team and supporting the delivery of an efficient and effective administration surrounding the repairs, services, compliance works and other technical projects.
You will build and maintain effective relationships with a range of customers and stakeholders and contribute to the effective completion of works to maximise the use of properties.
You will be responsible for the delivery of accurate information and follow efficient process to the operations team and to assist on keeping our compliance figures and right first time and have excellent customer services skills.
Other duties as a Business Support Manager will include:
* Leading your team by, managing, motivating, engaging and supporting the administrative teams and your team leaders to deliver a customer focused service.
* Providing leadership to the team through effective coaching, mentoring, 121s and regular team meetings.
* Ensuring that all team members understand their role and areas of responsibilities.
* Influence decisions to support continuous service improvement within the directorate to ensure quality of service by understanding the market and trends and “Right First Time” is embedded with the team.
* Workforce planning to ensure the administrative service supports delivery of an efficient and effective service.
* Championing Data administration and promoting accurate data reporting “Right First Time” through our compliance activities to fulfil our obligations to the Regulator and other stakeholders.
* Ensuring team members are inducted and adequately trained to fulfil their duties and adhere to internal processes and procedures.
* Supporting Senior Managers to monitor and manage third party contractor performance to achieve agreed service levels and KPIs.
* Ensuring the timely production of routine management reports to support service delivery and meet the business requirements.
* Investigate complaints (informal and formal) and expressions of dissatisfaction with the service.
* Responding to customers within our published service standards, both verbally and in writing, analysing and capturing lessons learnt and ensure these are shared with the senior management team and wider administrative team, ensure that processes are reviewed to avoid similar occurrences and where required identify any weaknesses in processes and procedures.
* Set regular targets for the administrative teams and ensure these targets are monitored and updated so any risk to missing key targets are identified early and escalated so to put in place solutions.
To be considered for the position of Business Support Manager you must have the following:
* Strong complaints management background working for a RSL, Local Authority or main Contractor.
* Minimum of three years line management experience and experience in leading multiple teams.
* Advanced IT skills and literacy.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Experience of working in the Housing/Property sector.
Job title: Business Support Manager / Complaints Manager
Contract: 3 months +
Rate: £27.47 PAYE - £34.37 LTD (outside IR35)
Location: Working from home
If this sounds like something you may be interested in and for more information, please submit a copy of your updated CV and one of our consultants will be in touch
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job