- Category: Pharmaceutical
- Location: City of Glasgow Glasgow City
- Date: 2 weeks ago
Case Manager - Salary: 32.5K – 38K pro rata dependent on experience
Full time and part time opportunities
Minimum 22.5 hours plus will be considered for part-time
Glasgow - remote working opportunities
Enable Therapy Services (ETS) are a well-established and respected case management company in the personal injury and insurance industry. With a head office in Leeds, our personnel work from the head office and from home in their own locality throughout the UK.
Due to successful business growth Enable Therapy Services continues to expand. We are a committed and dedicated team. We have a strong reputation and core values.
·Excellent relationship management
·Trusted Expertise, integrity and professionalism
·Social and corporate responsibility
As a Case Manager working for ETS, you will proactively manage rehabilitation for individuals who have experienced a personal injury or illness impacting upon their functional capabilities.
Application of the Occupational Process to facilitate rehabilitation is essential to effectively coordinate the individual in rehabilitation. A Biopsychosocial model of practice is applied to address the effect of injury to the individual’s physical, psychological, social and vocational needs.
We aim to optimise and expedite recovery for the individual to return to an acceptable lifestyle, in association with referring parties that may include Insurers, Employers and Solicitors.
ETS is ISO9001:2015 certified. All case management is in accordance ETS Operating Procedure, key performance indicators and The Rehabilitation Code 2015.
Qualifications & Experience
* Relevant professional qualification in Occupational Therapy and HCPC registered.
* Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience
* Driving License
* Safe ergonomic standards of “home office”
* Clean DBS check at enhanced level
* IT skills; you will need to have experience working with Microsoft 365 and the associated software.
* General clinical experience (essential) e.g. Orthopaedics, Care of Elderly, MSK, Vascular and Amputations, Mental Health, Acute medical, Community Care, long term conditions management and rehabilitation
* Specialist experience (Ideal) e.g. ABI, Spinal, Paediatrics, Hands and Plastics,
* Vocational Rehab (Ideal) supporting people to rehabilitation to work fit, return to work and maintain working role.
·Please do get in touch for an informal chat if you interested in applying for this post, we are more than happy to discuss the role with you.
·A Full job description and person specification is available on request.
Enable Therapy Services offers a progressive pay structure, holiday allowance and workplace pension scheme. We provide access to Mindful Employer, a service with Health and wellbeing resources, and free confidential support line. We provide regular supervision and mentorship to support you in your role and develop your case management skills
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job