CLASS 2 DRIVERS WANTED
CLASS 2 DRIVERS WANTED FOR TEMPORARY POSITION FOR MULTI-DROP AND TRUNK RUNS.
DRIVER HIRE LONDON NORTH is currently recruiting Class 2 drivers for our North London based clients. The positions available are on a temporary basis but could lead to a permanent position depending on the drivers’ performance and experience.
To apply for the position, drivers must have the following;
• Good area knowledge of London and surrounding area
• Good customer service skills
• Be polite and helpful
• A valid CPC card and Digital tachograph card
• Held a full UK Licence for 2 years with Class 2 entitlements
• Have no more than 6 points on your licence (MINOR offences only)
• At least 6 months relevant driving experience
The customer requires drivers to work on a rota basis Monday to Sunday. Shift times may vary.
Driver responsibilities will include:
• Multi-drop deliveries
• Trunk Runs
• Doing a daily vehicle check at the beginning and end of shift
• Keeping vehicle tidy
• Following all instructions and company policies
Drivers will also need to come in and register prior to work being given.
If you are interested in applying for this position or require more information, please contact us either by telephone.
Our Office Address is:
Driver Hire London North
8D Empire Parade
Great Cambridge Road
Telephone: (phone number removed)
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job