Complex Care Worker
Experienced complex care worker (London)
As part of our continual expansion as a complex care provider, we are recruiting experienced care workers across London to provide support to our Adult and Paediatric Clients with Tracheostomy, Spinal injury, Stoma care, Mental health needs.
Providing Personalised care, our clients require support to manage most aspects of their daily living.
Full and Part time hours available. Days/ Nights/ Weekends. Can suit your availability.
From £10.00- £17.00 per hour, dependent on Client needs and care experience.
Full Specialist training will be provided by our in-house Nursing team.
- Career development within the care/ nursing sector.
- Paid annual leave.
- 24-hour support from experienced office staff and lead clinical nurses.
- Specialist Clinical training assignments.
- Regular block hours shift pattern.
- Advanced rotas.
- Weekly Pay
What we require from candidates:
- Flexibility, Reliability and a willingness to learn.
- Passionate about the care of vulnerable people with various health conditions.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in the care sector
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and follow Nurse Guidance.
The following experience would be desirable:
- Previous experience in a Care Setting (6 months)
- Complex care skills
- DBS on the update the service
- Full UK driving licence.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job