We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Oversee creative direction of the company, including product design, development, implementation and guardianship of the brand identity across physical product as well as the website, campaigns, packaging, across all channels and all editorial content
- Be the guardian of the Brand book and engage teams to own and deliver
- Company brand image and tone through products, as well as visual creative content like photos & video
- Bring in network of photographers, film makers, illustrators and designers to help curate company visual language
- Listing referential photographers to work with and guide photography direction
- Establish and oversee guidelines for physical spaces including and not limited to set design, pop-ups & event production
- Create a world class creative team, critically evaluate the creative process and work to improve with the creative team
- Art direct and oversee still life and video shoots, ensuring our visuals are on-brand, diverse, contemporary and desirable
- Drive creative product strategy keeping up to date with emerging trends in fashion, design, film, art, media and technology where relevant to company and the design team
- Ideate and create product mood board of the latest / durable trends and translate them into product proposals
- Give creative input on digital design including website, newsletters and other digital products
- Curate and oversee creative cohesiveness of social media channels
- Review of project work for highest standards of quality, consistency, accuracy and successful project completion
- Provide management, leadership, inspiration, guidance, support and direction for the Creative team. Encourage excellence, ambition and team spirit. Build and manage the department through multiple projects planning and responsible for timely delivery of all creative projects
- 6+ years of proven success as an art/creative director. Preferably experience from cross functional responsibility in fashion/retail industry.
- Design background, someone who is happy to get involved with hands-on design
- Proven track record of successfully building globally recognized brand(s)
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts. Able to translate a large branding idea to multiple touch points in all channels.
- Proven knowledge across both print and digital design with an intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
- Strategic mind-set and understanding of forward planning and creative solutions
- Strong interest in and understanding of sustainability industry developments
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communications skills
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Highly motivated 'do-er' with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive
- Flexibility to travel
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job