Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives - Banking
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest bank in the UK to recruit for Customer Service Representative's with different start dates over the next few months if you love supporting customers we'd love to speak with you. This is a temporary role for initially 6 months with the potential to go permanent for the right candidates.
Location: Dalkeith Road/Port Hamilton
Pay Rate : £10.12 per hour
Duration - 6 month ongoing temporary to permanent opportunity
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - Rotational shifts between 08:00am - 18:00pm - NO WEEKENDS
- Taking high volume inbound calls. Dealing with a wide range of queries involving pensions, retirements and corporate accounts.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional service over the phone dealing with customers at first point of contact.
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use.
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office.
- Administration work - Sending emails, Processing work, Data entry.
- Excellent Communication skills - Written and Oral - Ability to build rapport with individuals at all levels
- Customer focused and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Take ownership of customer requests
- Computer literate - Confident in navigating yourself around different systems
- Understanding and Interpreting Data at a basic level on inhouse systems
- Flexible, Adaptable and able to adapt to changes
- Team work - Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training - 6 weeks training
- Great rates of pay - Increase after 12 weeks
- Overtime available
- AWR increase after 12 weeks
- Flex cash bonus after 12 weeks
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
You must be able to PASS a CREDIT CHECK and DISCLOSURE check if successful. Please apply online now!
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job