English NQT - Can offer Skype/Remote Interview during school closures - Teaching KS3- KS4 - Permanent post starting September 2020
English NQT - Can offer Skype/Remote Interview during school closures - Teaching KS3- KS4 - Permanent post starting September 2020 -
Would you like to begin your teaching career working in an Outstanding school that can provide an exceptional and well-structured NQT programme?
Can you imagine working in a school that celebrates strong English results year on year, where you can inspire the next generation to pursue the subject at University?
Protocol Education are proud of working across London to match exceptional teachers with Good to outstanding secondary schools. We are now partnering with a mixed secondary school that are now seeking an English NQT for this September. Would you like to be considered for this position? Apply now!
Good state funded Mixed Sch located in Barking and Dagenham whom have a Structured and highly successful NQT programme. With a Supportive leadership and exceptional behaviour staff.
The School - English NQT - Barking and Dagenham- East London
This Good mixed secondary school is a high-expectation learning environment where students are developed into autonomous and resilient learners. This multi-cultural secondary school celebrates inclusivity and places a huge emphasis on all their teachers possessing high expectations of students regardless of starting points. Therefore, the school has seen continued success in their results where the school performs to achieve above national average. Situated in borough of Barking and Dagenham, the school is walking distance from over ground and underground station. The English department is a forward-thinking environment where staff aim to develop critical and independent learners.
A high proportion of students undertake an English subject for A level, so there are plenty of opportunities to teach up to KS5 level after your NQT year. With modern facilities which were built less than ten years ago, as a member of staff at this school you will have access to a state-of-the-art gym after school and modern, airy classrooms. If you feel this school would make an excellent fit for your ambitious character, apply immediately to this post!
About the Role - English NQT - Barking and Dagenham East London
• The successful English NQT will be completing their teacher training and gaining QTS for this September.
• Through being part of a multi-academy trust, this school is able to provide continuous professional development and would therefore suit a proactive and reflective teacher
• For this position, you must possess QTS in English Teaching.
• This role requires rights to work in the UK as the school is not able to provide sponsorship.
• For this role, the successful English specialist will possess similar high expectations in student behaviour and progress across all students.
• To be successful in this position you will have experience teaching up to KS4 level and be open to teaching KS5 in the near future.
• You will have an in depth understanding of the English National Curriculum and possess outstanding subject knowledge.
How to apply - English NQT - Barking and Dagenham East London
If you are interested in this English NQT post, please contact Amy Quaranta at Protocol Education, Secondary Team on or email your CV to Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential discussion regarding further career prospects, email or call me now!
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job