Financial Accountant with strong experience in different areas of finance needed, partly CIMA or ACCA qualified. Based in Royston.
Our finance team in Royston has a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant. You will have significant responsibilities for internal controls, reporting and adhering to deadlines.
This position is based at our site in Royston.
**About the position**:
- Ensuring corporate policies are adhered to and financial controls and processes are in place
- Communicating best practice procedures of internal control, segregation of duties and risk management
- Working with the Finance Controlling teams to ensure month end deadlines are met
- Responsible for the Balance sheet reconciliations allowing timely review
- Ensuring regulatory reporting deadlines and disclosures are met for VAT/TAX/Intrastat and Statutory accounts
- Co-ordinating the annual external audit; continuously improving processes, controls and analytics
- Liaising with corporate departments such as tax, accounting and treasury as and when required
- Improving processes, controls and analytics within Finance and the wider business
- Working towards Qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Experienced in different areas of finance
- Knowledgeable about current accounting rules
- Experience in working with senior level stakeholders across different functions
- Continuous improvement experience
- Capable of meeting deadlines
Advanced level of IT literacy, particularly in ERP systems and Microsoft office
**Why work for us**:
- Genuine career development within a leading, progressive, international business
- Supportive working environment
- Competitive salary with a benefits package
Sartorius is a leading international partner of biopharmaceutical research and the industry. In fiscal year 2019, the company earned sales revenue of some 1.83 billion euros. At the end of 2019, more than 9,000 people were employed at the Group’s approximately 60 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job