Fire Alarm Service Engineer
- Salary: £30,000 - Annum
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Henley-on-Thames Oxfordshire
- Date: 1 week ago
FIRE ALARM SERVICE ENGINEER
BASIC SALARY £30,000 DOE
Our client are an established & successful company who specialise in design, installation and maintenance services of Fire Systems.
Situated in Oxfordshire, they are looking for an experienced Fire Service Engineer to join their team on a Full-Time, Permanent basis.
Basic Salary - £30,000 + Overtime + On-Call (Negotiable depending on experience).
NO VEHICLE TRACKERS!
NO SALES TARGETS!
Laptop, mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 40 hours a week.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Service, maintenance, remedial works and fault-finding on Fire Alarm systems including large networked advanced electronic panels.
• Minor commissioning when required.
• Travelling the surrounding counties and further afield on occasion.
• Taking part in a call-out rota approx 1 week in 4/5.
The Ideal Person:
• Will have knowledge of a range of fire panels including Protec, Gent, Notifier, Morley, Advanced, Kentec, C-Tec and so on.
• Will hold an electrical qualification or equivalent.
• Excellent fault-finding and commissioning knowledge of Fire panels.
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• Will hold FIA Certification - desirable not essential.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job