Fire Protection Operative
The LNT Group is a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies. Under the guidance of Chairman and founder Lawrence Tomlinson it consists of five core businesses across industry sectors including: Healthcare, Construction, Chemicals, Automotive and Software. LNT Construction is the leading purpose-built residential care home developer in the UK. We offer a unique service to our clients from build to operation; we support our clients in their care home venture.
We are currently looking for experienced Fire Protection Operatives to join our newly formed PFP division. This is a great opportunity for the right individuals to form part of our team, carrying out high quality works while developing both existing and new skills within the role.
Fire Protection Operatives must be experienced in all aspects of fire stopping including: -
* Batt and Mastic
* Fire Curtains
* Fire Boarding
All applicants MUST have: -
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
* Blue CSCS card / NVQ in Passive Fire Protection.
* FIRAS (Preferred)
* IPAF / PASMA is also an advantage
* Experience of working with and installing Rockwool/Hilti products
* Knowledge of Boris app system (Desirable)
* Own Transport/Tools essential
About the Candidate:
* Demonstrate a hardworking and collaborative, positive attitude.
* Have good communication skills and be able to work both independently and part of a team.
* Willing to learn new skills and processes within the PFP division, implementing such to improve overall standards and quality of work.
* Work to tight deadlines, maintaining full compliance of installations undertaken.
* Experience of working to plans/drawing processing information to carry out PFP.
Hourly pay negotiable
40 Hours plus per week
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job