Fitness Instructor -Part Time - Perdiswell Leisure Centre
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
We are looking for a Fitness Instructor to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a real passion for fitness along with the relevant qualifications. As a Fitness Instructor, you need to inspire people to train, to tailor the workouts to the individual making them fun and effective, ensuring that they use the equipment both effectively and safely. The role of a Fitness Instructor is varied and interesting as you never know who your next client is going to be, so you will need to possess excellent people skills to build peoples trust and confidence in you. Variety comes with being a Fitness Instructor and no two days are the same, you could be carrying out one to one training, offering workout advice, checking the equipment, or teaching a class. If you have the skills and passion, we want to hear from you.
Hours: 24hrs a week - Monday to Sunday - Evening and Weekends
- Professional related fitness qualification
- Previous Fitness Operational experience
- The skill to establish key customer relationships swiftly and appropriately
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible and adaptable to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Outgoing personality with a can do attitude
- My Staff Shop, our very own staff benefit scheme, gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on cinema tickets, travel bookings, high street e-vouchers, gift cards, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential, independent and professional counselling.
- Company pension
- Various insurance and saving schemes
- Financial advice
- Cycle-to-work and Car Leasing tax-efficient schemes (salaried staff only)
- All this as well as fully funded training and career progression opportunities in a team working environment
Closing date: 15th September 2019
Salary: up to £10911.00 pa (£8.72ph)
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job