Front End Developer
- Salary: £45,000 - 60,000 - Annum
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Liverpool Merseyside
- Date: 1 week ago
Digerati is the in-house recruiter working for an Immersive Technology software vendor based in Liverpool.
What you’ll be doing
As part of a small team of talented engineers, you’ll be contributing to the development of a new, innovative platform that combines immersive projection with cutting edge collaboration functionality and technology. You’ll also help support our existing portfolio of products including our augmented reality and virtual reality technologies as well as providing key capabilities for new, grass-roots development products.
As with any engineering role, building a product is a highly collaborative effort and as such, we are looking for a strong team player with robust industry experience and an innovative mindset. You will need to have:
* At least 3 years+ experience in a similar, Front-End Developer Role
* Deep knowledge of front-end frameworks (preferably React) but Angular JS / Vue.js also acceptable
* Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
* SQL Server experience
* Ability to write well-documented, clean code
* Confidence when working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
* Using Versioning systems (Git), task, test & release management tools
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Even better if you have:
* Exposure and knowledge of video/presentation technologies (DirectX)
* Experience with Augmented/Virtual Reality and Immersive Technology
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience using Electron.js
Remote work possible if the candidate can come into the offices at least 1 day per week.
Comprehensive benefits package offered including up to 50 (yes fifty!) days paid annual leave! For more info, please contact Andrew Wood @ Digerati, working as our In-house Recruiter.
You must have a valid UK work permit to be considered for this role.
We will consider ALL applications regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, etc
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job