Grit Balsting Cleaning Operator
CTP Environment UK specialist in chemical cleaning and in the development of mobile treatment units is looking for a **blasting OPERATOR**. You will be a part of a small and professional teams on industrial cleaning projects, will perform the work on sites and will be under the responsibility of your team leader. You will work mostly in UK industrial sites but could also be called for overseas projects (Europe). You will report to the UK Manager based in Manchester.
Ideally you will be living in Manchester area.
- Grit blasting cleaning work following working procedures and using the company cleaning equipment including high Pressure water jetting machine, sand blasting and patented dry chemical spraying ejector
- Proactive behaviour toward QHSE policy of the company and safety oriented practice,
- Preparing and maintaining the company equipment during stand down period, participating into the mandatory control of the material
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in industrial environment, ideally from Oil&Gas or related industries however any previous experience in construction, welding, and mechanical industries would be considered.
- English spoken (can be 2nd language) and ability to work abroad - overseas missions will be typically 1 to 3 weeks.
- Very friendly and open-minded as you will perform your work into various multicultural environment
- Strong ability to work into a team
- Clean driving licence
**SALARY and BENEFITS**
- Hourly wage above minimum salary negotiable according to skills and experience
- Extra wage when working abroad
- Potential for being quick promoted as team leader regarding the growth of the company over the last months
**Salary**: £8.21 to £18.75 /hour
**Job Types**: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
**Salary**: £12.50-£18.75 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Free or subsidised travel
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Chemical Operator: 2 years (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (preferred)
- English (required)
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job