FINTEC recruit is seeking a HSQE Manager (health, Safety, Quality Environment) for a fast growing electronics manufacturing business based in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent position with competitive salary and benefits, negotiable by experience. Providing leadership and expertise on all aspects of HSQE with development, review and implementation of HSQE legislation and standards across all operations. As HSQE Manager you report directly to the Operations Manager and develop and implement a quality assurance approach for the manufacturing operation.
- Lead compliance to all accredited standards achieved and manage implementation of new standards to bring competitive advantage to the business.
- Encourage and promote HSQE culture and drive continuous improvement in HSQE performance.
- Develop and implement a quality assurance approach to ensure the quality of the company's products adhere to ISO accreditations.
- AS HSQE Manager you will take a lead role during external accreditation audits
- Conduct HSQE risk assessments across the business and formally document QHSE inspections and audits and rectify any issues in a timely manner
- Compile statistics on all HSQE accidents/incidents/reports, analyse trends, identify root causes and implement appropriate remedial action.
- Create and implement HSQE training programmes for all employees
- Lead a small team and manage direct reports
Skills and Experience required for the HSQE Manager role:
- Experience of managing HSQE within a manufacturing environment, with electronics, medical, defense or aerospace industry experience preferred
- Demonstrate experience of managing ISO: 19001:2015, ISO13485:2016 and AS9100 quality systems
- Experience of working in an ESD environment
- Proficiency in the us of MS Office, good communication and training and coaching skills
Additional desirable skills areas (but not an essential) include:
- IPC training/certified
- NEBOSH Environmental Certification or education to degree in environmental sciences
- Proven ability to interpret engineering drawings, BOM's and wiring schedules
- Previous experience of understanding soldering and electronics manufacture
Full details of the HSQE role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job