Hygiene & Wellbeing Solution Executive
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 40,000 colleagues across more than 80 countries.
Our mission is to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests to ensure safer foods and medicines, improving hygiene in schools and enhancing interior office and retail spaces with plants and scenting.
We are global leaders and experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
At Rentokil Initial, our ambition is to become a world-class employer of choice. We believe that by doing what's right for our colleagues we will in turn deliver a brilliant service for our customers and ultimately create shareholder value. This is at the heart of our RIGHT WAY plan.
Creating a diverse and gender balanced workforce is part of putting this plan into action. We value diversity and inclusion and Rentokil Initial is committed to treating all colleagues with fairness, dignity and respect. As a responsible business we have mitigated 100% of our carbon footprint through the work of climate change charity Cool Earth.
The Rentokil Initial family of businesses: Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 80 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. We also have specialist businesses such as Initial Hygiene, Initial Workwear, Ambius, Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business globally.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Global Hygiene & Wellbeing Category solution planning and range extensions, working with the Category Managers to develop and deploy core elements of the plan to deliver growth including our digital solutions.
- Research, insight and input into strategic planning for Hygiene & Wellbeing and customer research to understand buyers and motives as well as engagement preferences.
- Support the ongoing Hygiene & Wellbeing solution development agenda and sustainability programme, identifying and sharing trends, emerging market/ sector opportunities, customer and competitor insight.
- Business partnering across our markets globally, as well as identifying, capturing and sharing market best practices
- Operationalising Hygiene & Wellbeing new solutions across markets.
Do you have what it takes? If you wish to be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of service proposition development and delivery, including the creation of supporting sales training and customer facing materials, with at least 3 years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of one year being in a managerial position
- Experience of working in multi-functional teams across markets
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- University Graduate or above in a science related subject or equivalent
- Competitive Salary
- Rentokil Initial Reward Scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service benefit
- Free Parking
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. Every colleague is required to support the company to meet its dedication to provide equal opportunities in employment and avoid unlawful discrimination. Rentokil Initial considers that all colleagues have a duty not to discriminate against any of their colleagues on any unlawful grounds.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job