Learning Disability Support Worker
Learning Disability Support Worker – Full Time, Part Time & Flexible shifts available.
£8.72 – £13.00 per hour.
Better Healthcare Services are a friendly, independent care agency with over twenty years’ experience of providing quality temporary staffing to the care sector.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities to our client in South Lincolnshire. The client is a large charity that offer support to vulnerable people with Learning Disability and Mental Health issues.
- Providing personal care and domestic tasks in a supported living setting
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- To support individual to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people (work, voluntary or personal experience)
- Possess excellent people skills
- Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Have great communication skills
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Ongoing training & development
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on or email your CV to
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job