Legal Counsel - Disputes
Permanent in-house opportunity for a Disputes Legal Counsel (with international Arbitration experience).
- Assisting on all disputes work for the Client;
- Strong focus and in-depth experience in drafting and generating work product, statements and submissions; this is a very focused and hands on role;
- Interfacing with other business units within the Client as applicable with respect to specific case load and claims;
- Interfacing with and managing external counsel and law firms;
- First hand in-depth knowledge and experience with E-Discovery, disclosure.
- England and Wales qualified solicitor;
- 5 PQE (with variance), experienced in litigation and arbitration and preferably with experience in running LCIA, LME and ICSID and ICC matters (all CVs will be considered on merit);
- Exposure to commodities and trade finance disputes is desirable but not a requirement;
- Corporate, M&A, investment related disputes are the prime focus;
- Rigorous attention to detail;
- First class written and spoken communication skills a requirement. Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and positive team player approach.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job