- Category: Logistics and Warehousing
- Location: England Erith
- Date: 1 month ago
In the world of robotics and artificial intelligence our client is rewriting history. We need women and men ready to take on this challenge. If you want to thrive in an environment of innovation and rapid expansion, apply now.
At the heart of this solution, our technical-operational “Engineering Operations” team plays an essential role. To meet the high standards of our partners, it is based on site. While ensuring continuous operation of the facilities 24/7, the technical and operational team provides feedback to internal research and development teams.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Supervise and lead a team of 10 to 15 technicians.
* Promote a culture of safety at work. Enforce the instructions of the site in terms of safety and health at work (Safety Policy, internal regulations, instructions and risks at the workplace).
* Collaborate with our partner's operational teams to coordinate planned maintenance outages. Ensure that your team is very responsive to troubleshooting so as to limit the impact on operations.
* Use our CMMS to manage curative, corrective and preventive maintenance activities. Make sure your technicians record all activities and spare parts used by means of a work order.
* Participate and involve your technicians in problem-solving working groups. Be a force for proposals in improving equipment performance. Provide user experience feedback to RD departments.
* Ensure that the breakdown reports produced by your team are very well documented to allow quality analyzes.
* Be proactive in the development and skills development of your technicians. Be available to support, listen and motivate your team.
* Define individual objectives and assess the performance of your technicians.
* You justify a solid experience in maintenance preferably acquired in a processing industry: packaging, plastics, automotive supplier, food, etc. Knowledge of robotic systems is a big plus.
* From Bac + 2 to Bac + 5 in industrial maintenance or equivalent
* You have significant experience in coaching teams.
* Your career has allowed you to build up a base of skills in the hydraulic, mechanical, automation, electrical and electrotechnical fields
* You have a good knowledge of brushless DC motors
* In your previous experiences you applied the best practices and organizational methodologies TPM, Lean, 5S, Kanban, SMED
* In a demanding world, you are able to create a participative and dynamic spirit with your employees.
* You have good communication skills both internally and with customers and suppliers.
* You read and understand technical English.
* To ensure the site operates 24/7, this position will be in a team
Role: Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Erith, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job