Male Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant Required!
A "Good" Private School for boys with SEMH is seeking a Male Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP!
Through experiences gained this school recognises that the well-being and academic achievement of the majority of young people is significantly accelerated by addressing the root causes of behavioural, emotional, social difficulties, and without this some young people simply cannot access education. Inclusion has many forms but one principle, the right of a person to have the same opportunities and respect as anyone else.
- TLTP are looking for a dynamic and adaptable Behaviour Mentors/Learning Support Assistant that will be able to support pupils on a daily basis in the classroom.
- The pupils you will be supporting will have various SEND needs, experience of supporting different needs would be desirable but not essential.
- You will play a key role in supporting the pupils with communication, learning, and independence, in a safe and inclusive environment to help their development.
- Your main responsibility will be supporting pupils with SEMH and working to manage their behaviour.
- You will also encourage and support the pupils learning and educational development while supporting social interactions and helping the teacher prepare for lessons and plan activities.
Apply today or call Ronni on for more information!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Refer them to us and we will pay you £250 (subject to statutory deductions) for every person we place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. Simply click to fill in a few details.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job