**JOB TITLE**: Marketing Manager
**CULTURE**: Progressive, Professional and Supportive - A successful and innovative market player.
This newly created role will be responsible for organising the marketing team and resources, to promote the company as a leading brand in the market
**The day to day duties in your new job will be**:
- Managing the PR & Marketing including the management of freelancers, developing relationships and ensuring all marketing objectives are met
- Copy-writing for internal and external communications
- Working closely with the Sales team to create and produce sales collateral
- Managing the company social media including analysis reporting
- Creating customer presentations and assisting with some design work alongside the inhouse graphic designer
- Supporting with product branding updates ensuring consistency of brand
- Ensuring that marketing metric goals are met and documented
- Monitoring spend and involvement in budget setting
- Developing and growing the team
- All associated tasks as required
- A strong grounding in a broad range of marketing disciplines
- B2B Marketing knowledge
- Ability to manage and be hands on with a proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Marketing degree or 5 years plus marketing experience
- Energy, passion and creativity
This exciting role is available to interview immediately so don't miss out - apply by sending your CV urgently!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job