Marketing Manager (Users)
Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. We have developed a category-leading digital platform, raised over £10m from top-tier investors, and signed over 80+ clients globally – including the likes of John Lewis, British Airways, and Just Eat... but we’re just getting started.
We have humongous plans –and need lots of help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our Growth Marketing team and drive Unmind’s employee-facing marketing and communication efforts, with the ultimate goal of maximising activation of employees.
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We provide clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
We’ve already grown from 40 to 70 people in 2020 and anticipate being 100+ in the next 6-12 months based on the incredible appetite, engagement, and outcomes that we’re seeing from clients.
We fundamentally believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind –because we all have mental health, all of the time– and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
The Role – Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for someone to work with the wider Growth Marketing team to drive Unmind’s employee-facing marketing and communication efforts, with the ultimate goal of growing brand awareness and activation of employees within the organisations we support. As a B2B2C offering, signing a new client is only the first step in achieving our goals. Inspiring employees (users) to sign-up and engage with the Unmind platform is where we truly add value!
At present, our clients have a collective workforce of more than 2 million employees located in over 100 countries around the globe. Working alongside the wider Growth Marketing team, Client Success and Content, you’ll be responsible for driving our existing strategy whilst pitching innovative ways to reach and activate employees.
We’re scaling quickly, which means that the focus and responsibilities of any position can be quite dynamic – but here’s how we initially see your skills and passion coming to life at Unmind:
- Attract: Attract new users to the Unmind platform by coordinating and delivering user-facing marketing activities inc. emails, campaigns, webinars, launch comms etc.
- Build: Document your approach and refine our processes to build a scalable growth marketing machine that considers different personas, geographies, and industries.
- Collaborate: Work with Design, Client Success, Content and Product to prepare and launch all user-facing activities and assets ensuring the Unmind tone, visual identity and credibility of content is maintained.
- Operationalise: Refine our schedule to align with client launches, key awareness days etc.
- Communicate: Alongside being an exceptional copywriter you should also be excited by the prospect of using different communication channels and styles to bring your ideas to life.
- Reflect: Gather, review and report on insights on your activities and use this to make data-informed decisions on where to focus next.
- Shine: Pitch new ideas, iterate our approach, and act quickly to grow Unmind into a global brand that is truly loved!
- A proven track record of developing and delivering B2C or B2B2C marketing activities and comms - ideally within a tech-led environment.
- A love for storytelling and a natural ability to engage and inspire end-users.
- Exceptional copywriting skills - grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax.
- An unparalleled eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to source knowledge and research topics independently.
- Capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once — autonomous attitude (you *do not* require (or like) micro-management).
- Experience of using email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Hubspot, or Intercom.
- Able to simplify, communicate, and sell ideas to multiple groups of stakeholders, with a relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations.
You will be joining a strong, tightly-knit team of ~70 people who are deeply passionate about making a positive dent to the landscape of mental health worldwide. We have incredible investors, partners, clients, advocates, and ambitions....
BenefitsGreat colleagues (personally and professionally) Competitive salaryPersonal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiativesChoose your own equipment and setup25 days annual leave plus your birthday day offGender-neutral parental leave policy (inc. adoption)Regular company socials and activitiesOptional team walks, runs, tennis, yoga, and mindfulness sessionsOffice perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)Culture of continuous learningDog-friendly workplace
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job