MCQ Creative Coordinator
- Location: London
- Date: 3 days ago
SummaryMCQ is the first of its kind: a collective that is also an ever-shifting culture, built for creators and audience. Incorporating the voices of its collaborators and radically crediting them, MCQ gives its audience expression and ownership of its items through a unique blockchain – the my MCQ platform, which combines social media with Consumer archive.
We are currently seeking a Creative Coordinator to join our growing MCQ London team.
The Creative Coordinator will be acting as a brand ambassador and supporting in the digital and graphics strategy, while developing your Graphics Designing expertise in line with the MCQ vision.
How you will contribute
- Constantly researching and proposing new, up and coming creatives all around the world to integrate with the label
- In collaboration with the graphic designer manage all creative projects, across both pre and post-production (including retouch comments, creation of PDF lookbook, coordinating retouching with the agencies and working to secure sign-off) in collaboration with our in-house producer
- In collaboration with the graphic designer preparing all outputs post shoot for initially editing and sign off overlooked by our in-house producer
- Corresponding with photographers & videographers, models, shoot locations and props in line with the design direction in collaboration with our in-house producer
- Creating mood boards and briefs for photographers & videographers, managing all communications with them as and when required in collaboration with our in-house producer
- Attending and playing a key role in all creative meetings and ensuring we have necessary image usage rights and contracts in collaboration with our in-house producer
- Manage with the Consultant Art Director the installation of our showroom in Paris / Milan, pop-ups and events in collaboration with our in-house producer
- Develop and formatting art works and assets for Digital Marketing and E-Commerce in line with media calendar in collaboration with our Digital Strategist
- Supply designs for any changes/ redesigns on the website in collaboration with the Junior Graphic designer
- Work in collaboration with the consultant Art Director to develop the MCQ strategic vision and new Icon collections in collaboration with and overlooked by our Head of Communications
- Attending and assisting on shoots (travel required)
- Design the MCQ magazine in collaboration with our Digital Strategist, Freelance Editor the other Junior Graphic Designer
- Work with the Digital Strategist to develop and execute social campaigns and social first content
- A quality assurer who can review and advise on the quality of creative output across the board
Your skills and experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate logical analysis and positive problem-solving skills
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job