Media Studio Manager - Video & Photography
- Category: Marketing Advertising and PR
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Location: Hampshire
- Reference: 211849205
- Date: 5 days ago
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 40,000 colleagues across more than 80 countries. Our mission is to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests to ensure safer foods and medicines, improving hygiene in schools and enhancing interior office and retail spaces with plants and scenting. We are global leaders and experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. As a responsible business we have mitigated 100% of our carbon footprint through the work of climate change charity Cool Earth.
The Rentokil Initial family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world's leading commercial pest control company, operating in 80 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focusing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business globally.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include: This role in the Brand & Marketing Communications team in the Marketing & Innovation function takes responsibility for inputting into overarching campaign concepts, then creating video concept and storyboard, or planning and/or implementing the shoot requirements, and delegate tasks to other team contributors to complete the projects and activities - be it via video or image editing or 'running'. They follow the creative process until the creative "product" is complete. Campaigns and activities will be rolled out globally. The role also involves managing a small internal team in terms of activity management, line management and development. The role is that of a key brand ambassador, and they are responsible for ensuring they themselves, and their teams are fully brand compliant.
• Design exceptional quality, audience-appropriate video creatives to support marketing campaigns from storyboard, straight through to filming and editing.
• Be responsible for providing a central bank of brand-appropriate photography available for use globally - being responsible for the full process of gap identification, shoot planning, model and location resourcing, on-location photography, creative direction and post-shoot editing - as well as uploading and tagging photos on our DAM and communicating on newly available assets.
• Intelligently and accurately input on and interpret creative briefs generated by internal stakeholders.
• Translate the brand into video and photography experiences and assets from video and photography briefs.
• Collaborate with the design and copy studio leads to create inspiring and innovative category-driven product, digital and solution campaigns.
• Create inspirational, challenging, original design ideas, which are on-brief and that express creative excellence at all times.
• Brand ambassador, to include policing, training and encouragement of key identified markets, and promotion of the brand to increase brand equity and awareness.
• Take ownership of, manage and be accountable for the creative standards delivered by members of their direct reports.
• Manage a small team of photographers and videographers in-house, providing ongoing training and development.
• Manage a bank of freelancers to ensure workload capacity can flex within appropriate standards when the need arises.
• Be accountable for meeting deadlines on all video and photography projects.
• Liaise with regional marketing teams to curate additional video and image sources to leverage.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
Role critical: Good communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of seniority with internal and external suppliersStrong business awareness and a keen understanding of the value of marketing to internal and external customers Design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a particular focus on PremierePro, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Animate, After Effects and LightRoomStrong photography and editing skills
Essential: Marketing knowledge Commercial awareness, an enquiring mind and a positive outlook Comfortable working to tight deadlines Ability to manage multiple projects, stakeholders and suppliers An ability to work across functions
Desirable: Industry experience Business to business marketing experience Experience of agency liaison Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite, with particular focus on PowerPoint, Word & Excel
Advantageous but not essential: HND, foundation degree, degree or postgraduate course in media production, film and media or photographyVocational qualification in Mixed Media Techniques, Creative Media Production, or photographyAdobe certification in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Competitive SalaryRentokil Initial Reward SchemeCompany Pension Scheme23 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidaysEmployee Assistance ProgrammeDeath in service benefitFree ParkingHealthcareBonus Scheme
Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. Every colleague is required to support the company to meet its dedication to provide equal opportunities in employment and avoid unlawful discrimination. Rentokil Initial considers that all colleagues have a duty not to discriminate against any of their colleagues on any unlawful grounds
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. What Jobs? is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job