Our client, a substantial Nottingham based print company, is seeking an operations manager to work night shifts, to manage output and efficiencies including continuous improvement of all operations in order to obtain optimum work performance and achieve pre-determined targets.
Main responsibilities will include the following:
1. To be the key contact and co-ordinator for the Print, Finishing and Warehouse processes during the night shift.
2. To meet production targets and schedules as set out in production plan
3. Maintain and drive production and workflow
4. To ensure Cell Leaders are fully informed of targets and plans.
5. To work with Cell Leaders and staff to identify areas of improvement in both workflow and service, to achieve zero defects.
6. To performance manage, coach and train associates in order to achieve both the companies and the employees aims
7. To conduct annual associate reviews
8. To complete and review the return to work interviews in order to reduce department absence percentages and deal with timekeeping according to company procedures.
9. Ensure PPE is worn in compliance with company requirements.
10. Identify potential problems and take preventative action accordingly.
11. To ensure that all plant and equipment is operated in accordance with H & S practice.
12. Ensure all departmental Quality and Health & Safety procedures are maintained and managed
13. To ensure compliance with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its associated policies.
The individual must exhibit excellent communication skills, with the ability to work within, as well as lead a team. They must also have great planning, organisational and analytical skills.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job