Part Time Warehouse Operative NG2
Part Time Warehouse Operative
Robertson Recruitment are currently looking for a Part Time Warehouse Operatives to join one of our prestigious clients based close to Nottingham city centre.
Our client is a well established company specialising in offering market leading customer service. They are searching for highly motivated individuals to support the business.
Part Time Warehouse Operative duties:
- General warehouse operative duties (picking, packing, loading and unloading containers)
- Working towards deadlines.
- Follow instructions accurately.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
Ideal Part Time Warehouse Operative candidate:
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have previous warehouse operative experience
- Have great attention to detail
- Able to understand and follow instructions correctly
- Be flexible towards tasks and working hours.
Benefits of the Part Time Warehouse Operative role:
- Immediate start.
- Ongoing Part time work.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
- Scope for a permanent contract.
Robertson Recruitment have other positions available within manufacturing and warehousing so get in touch with us today.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job