PE Teachers to work on Supply
We are recruiting PE Supply Teachers for general day to day cover, short-term or long-term roles. The successful Supply Teacher will be required to deliver high-quality pre-planned lessons to Key stage 3 to Key stage 5 pupils depending on what work is involved.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), or an experienced Teacher looking to further progress an extremely rewarding teaching career. Here at ABC some of our staff choose to mark themselves unavailable for special occasions, term time holidays or due to childcare reasons and we will always ensure we accommodate where possible. As Supply staff you can be in control of when and where you work, and it is my job to ensure we find you work on your available days. I work with some excellent School’s around the area who we anticipate to be extremely busy come September.
During the COVID19 Pandemic ABC Teachers have managed to furlough our Teachers, TA’s and Cover Supervisors as per the Government’s Scheme. This will continue throughout the summer break and we are proud as a Company to be able to offer this. If you feel like you have been unfairly treated by your current Agency throughout the pandemic please get in contact today and one of our friendly and approachable staff with guide you through our processes on joining.
When you are interviewed with one of our experienced team they will ensure they ask you a variety of questions to make sure we listen to your requirements, for example “ How far would you be willing to travel? “. This is important to ABC Teachers as we believe that working together makes a better team. You can also choose whether you opt in for morning calls, or whether you want advance bookings only and you can change this throughout the school year.
To be considered for the position, you will have the following qualifications and skills:
• A passion for working with children
• A creative, proactive approach to teaching
• Ability to build a strong rapport with both staff and children
• Ability to communicate confidently
• Excellent time management
• Strong classroom/behaviour management
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Chelsea from the Secondary team on (phone number removed) Alternatively, email your CV to (url removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job