People Operations Coordinator
- Date: 4 days ago
At Hopin, we're reimagining virtual events. As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it's a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference-any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We're spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone-and fun, too! To do this, we needpassionate builders and storytellers to join us.Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we're looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we'd like to meet.
We've recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit's Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
We are looking for a People Operations Coordinator to oversee all operational functions of our People & Culture team and provide support to our employees.
The main responsibilities include creating and implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems, keep track of the People metrics and coordinate with the responsible team to include them in the company dashboard. To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for people and culture, interest in operations, metrics along with relevant work experience in a fast-paced startup.
Ultimately, you will ensure our People initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Track the OKRs defined for the people team and track progress
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases, ensure they are efficient
- Review budgets and suggest improvements and cost-efficiency
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key people metrics
- Benefits management: current benefits as well as research and propose new ones following industry trends
- Compiling and updating employee records in our HRIS
- Maintain the HR Management system ( ) up to date
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Create detailed reports on HR costs
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
- Work closely with the People & Culture Lead to improve the Culture at Hopin.
- Owner of the Onboarding, defining new programs and improve existing ones to make sure our new joiners feel welcomed
- Handle the Equipment policy and Welcome package logistics for the New Joiners.
- Address employees' queries (e.g. on onboarding, HRIS and ATS, amongst others)
- Proven work experience in Operations, ideally within HR +2 years
- Good knowledge of labor laws
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Ability to develop clear and faircompany policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of startups and tools like Slack, ATS, HRIS, and other tools
- Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology
- Previous startup experience a plus, specially in SaaS
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Great problem-solving abilities - assess all options before making a decision
- Exceptional organization skills - you're used to juggling multiple priorities
- Has a "can do" attitude
- Can work at a fast-paced environment
A competitive starting salary for this role and an opportunity for bonuses as we scale. We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world. However, if you're based in London you can work with the Founder, Ops and the Tech Lead in the heart of Shoreditch.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job