- Salary: £9 - 12.68 - Hour
- Category: Social Care
- Location: Lincolnshire Lincoln
- Date: 1 month ago
Complex Care Assistant - Contract - Flexi Working - £9 - £12.68 - Lincoln
HFHC Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a number of complex care assistants for our clients, based in Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas.
The role involves providing care and support to elderly clients, clients with mental health conditions and learning disabilities in their own home. Shifts are long duration, predominantly 4 - 14 hours.
HFHC Healthcare is at the forefront of delivering high quality care, with family values at the centre of our services.
We provide full training, flexible working hours to suit your needs, and career prospects which you can develop and make your own.
All we ask from you is:
* A willingness to help
* An open mind
* 6 months paid experience in a similar setting
* Working in a person-centred way
In exchange we offer:
* Full training
* A DBS (paid for)
* Excellent working and training environment
* Full holiday pay – for every 10 hours worked you will receive 1 hour paid annual leave entitlement.
* HR Support
* Development and additional training to work in different services
* Earn up to £14.85 per hour for Bank Holiday nights
Day hours are between 07:00 - 22:00 and nights are between 22:00 - 07:00
Split shifts and shorter hours are available.
Please join us for a cup of tea join us for a cup of tea and an informal chat about the position at the Social Care Exchange every Friday between 11am and 4pm.
If you have previously applied for a role with us and were unsuccessful, please wait 6 months before reapplying
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job