- Company: Harrods Limited
- Date: 2 weeks ago
Our mission remains unchanged: to service the needs and aspirations of our customers and help create new stories, to take pleasure in making marked moments of delight. Whoever our customers are and wherever they come from, they can expect to be treated with grace, courtesy and care.
Photographers will use beautiful lighting and a strong eye for detail, thereby improving the shopping experience throughout . To play a key supporting role to the Harrods studio team as they bring our repertoire of brands to life.
Our photography team is based at our brand new, state of the art studio in City Road. Our photographers:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills will be essential as you will be working closely with our stylists & production team taking commercial digital images of Harrods products.
- Trusted to shoot creatives. lit correctly, efficiently, time keeping and able to work collaboratively with the creative team under pressure.
- Outstanding time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
- Ensuring that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with our guidelines.
- Self-driven and motivated for personal and team development
- Producing high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- To break down & create sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shoot records.
- working with the stylist to choose images that comply to the Shoot/Style Guide
- Perform quality assurance on all images
- Ability to work well within a team working under pressure with the right attitude
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting
- High technical proficiency in Mac computers and software. Fluency in Photoshop CS, Bridge and Capture One Pro essential.
- Assertive and constructive directing of our models on set
- Manage your own workload to ensure you hit daily/weekly targets.
- Accurately name and archive digital asset files
- Meet personal and daily targets and deadlines consistently.
- Shoot creatives independently and confidently with the creative team.
- Provide imagery for fashion and still life is consistently strong and accurate.
- Be trained on all sets (fashion, food, non-fashion, bags)
- Be adept at organising and troubleshooting with the ability to develop our Junior Photographers.
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to maintain pace on set to achieve daily targets.
- Build and deconstruct all fashion and non-fashion sets.
- Set and work within approved processes and brand Styling and Shoot guides
Our Promise To You
As long as you shine in our fast-paced world, we'll make sure you get some great career exposure. You'll have the chance to move both upwards and laterally across the business.
We are leading the way in luxury retail with a philosophy that challenges convention and says anything is possible for customers.
Share this approach, then, your future will be as unstoppable as ours. You can look forward to 22 days' holiday, plus your birthday, 50% staff discount on anything you can wear to work, plus up to 33% off everything else.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram
Our Promise to You
At Harrods we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.
Studio / Product Production - (Own Bought) (Edward King)
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job