Primary School Newly Qualified Teachers - Staffordshire
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a fulfilling primary school role? Do you also want flexibility in your work? If so, here at Smile, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
Smile education are an award-winning supply teaching agency, we have over 10 years experience in education recruitment across the West Midlands. We are currently looking for enthusiastic teachers to join our partner primary schools in Staffordshire.
Smile are dedicated in finding the perfect job role for you, whether that be specific days of work or even a specific school! We understand that being a newly qualified teacher can be challenging and daunting which is why you will be appointed a personal consultant who will provide consistent support for interviews and CV building as well as any other help you may need throughout your teaching career.
- Assignments provided in Staffordshire, with locations and travel limits determined by you.
- The opportunity to start your teaching career placed in Primary Schools matched to fit your requirements and needs.
- A helpful Smile Consultant ready to help you every step of the way, to answer any questions or offer any advice.
- Qualified Secondary Teacher (QTS).
- Ability to commute within the Staffordshire area.
- A commitment to delivering high quality lessons.
- The passion and drive to be a successful teacher within a Primary School Setting.
- Good behaviour management skills.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job