Principal Manager Collaboration Architecture & Solutions (f/m/x)
- Category: Telecommunications
- Location: London
- Reference: 6362_21626379
- Date: 5 days ago
Location: Ratingen, Germany & London, UK
The Office IT Collaboration Domain’s Service Portfolio sits right at the heart of Vodafone’s Digital Workplace and cloud strategy, delivering services for Vodafone user communities across more than 25 operating companies. In this context, the Office IT Principal Manager Architecture & Solutions drives with her/his team the long-term technology vision, product management, solution architecture and technology roadmap in the Vodafone Collaboration Services space and constitutes a technical gateway between the business, development, service delivery and operations.
Her/his team owns the E2E solution ownership of Collaboration services to drive and deliver a Global Intranet and Collaboration Solutions based on modern cloud technologies. With us you will:
• Provide product management & solution architectures (systems, infrastructure, network, information, data, software) in the Collaboration domain
• software lifecycle management of the key products integrated into the Vodafone Collaboration services
• Develop overall technology roadmap in the collaboration space
• Accountable for generating solution architecture design, proposals and concepts which fit with the Vodafone enterprise architecture. – that are cost-effective, scalable, flexible and simple.
• Maintain the solution architectures in pace with the changing requirements, new business needs and technology evolution.
• Accountable to guarantee technical quality of design and developments by close collaboration with the internal development teams & software vendors
• Accountable to define, manage & maintain a development framework to standardize, streamline and ensure best practice adoption in the Collaboration product development activities.
• Functionally oversee solution architects, product owners and developers to lead in the right technological direction
• Closely collaborate with business analysts to provide direction to technical demand & requirement management.
• Provide strong guidance in terms of architecture, design & development to Software developers, Product Managers, Solution Architects and Application managers
• Challenge organizational boundaries in order to create a model which is efficient across design, development, deployment & operations
• Ensure architecture /design standards and methodologies are consistently applied in product development & integration design in the Collaboration domain
• Lead, guide and support development process in Collaboration domain during the full life-cycle (Plan-Build-Run)Apply if you have:
• +5 years’ experience in programming, technology frameworks, standards and technical modelling.
• +5 years of experience of software development and delivery methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
• Experience on multi Cloud and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
• Good understanding of ITIL Service Management and architecture frameworks such as (TOGAF and ArchiMate)
• Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Collaboration technologies (e.g. SharePoint server 2016/2019, Database knowledge (e.g. MSSQL), Development knowledge (e.g., development Frameworks such as .NET Framework)
• Microsoft Office 365, solution design and management experience in a large-scale IT Enterprise environment
• Deep understanding of modern cloud technologies such as SaaS, PaaS and IaaS focused on Microsoft Azure (WebApp, APIs, WebJobs, NoSQL, & SQL DBs).
• Good understanding of micro-services based architectures and SOA (Rest-APIs)
• Experience to lead a team of product managers and solution architects as well as offshore development teams.
• Lead and develop a high performing team with self-sufficient and highly motivated resources.
• Work within and motivate team members in a large complex, multinational, matrix organization.
• Agile mind-set, strong relationship building skills, including the ability to relate constructively to stakeholders.
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Highly developed interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills required to work across a multi-national organization.
• 7+ years’ experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development.
• Broad and general technical knowledge, as well as deep competencies in areas like cloud technologies, data models, service orientation; good understanding of enterprise architecture and security.
• Critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job