- Category: Information Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Status: Full-Time
- Location: Berkshire
- Reference: 212087178
- Date: 1 week ago
We believe in today’s workplace; it is time for a new consultancy with modern views on how to create a great working ethos. We want to recruit like-minded people to join us on our journey as we build a highly successful recruitment business. At Talent Forte we do not just talk about work flexibility like most of our competitors, we genuinely offer it; we provide an adult environment and treat our people like professionals. In return, we ask our people to be self-motivated and live our core values.
Despite the challenging economic conditions most businesses are operating within, we remain optimistic about achieving our objectives and as such we are planning for the future and looking for experienced recruiters to enable us to achieve our expansion plans for 2020/21.
We are looking to hire consultants with experience in professional services, including IT, Legal, HR, Procurement & Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Digital, Strategy & Transformation, so please get in touch if you have recruitment experience in these markets.
Talent Forte are a thriving specialist recruitment consultancy seeking ambitious, self-motivated recruiters to become part of a fantastic and experienced team to help us meet our targets to grow further throughout 2020 and into 2021.
Ideal candidates will have positive energy, lots of confidence and the ability to win and deliver on new business and maintain and build long lasting relationships.
Recruitment Consultant - Benefits:
* Commission structure starting at 15% and paying up to 35%
* Flexible, fun and adult working environment - as it should be in all agencies, but rarely is!
* Cutting edge technology to enable you to perform at your best whilst maintaining work life balance, including the ability to easily work from home when required
* Very fast career progression within this industry for top billers
* The chance to be part of a growing, successful, and ambitious business
Recruitment Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
* Building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates, including business development
* Engaging with candidates using several search tools, such as LinkedIn
* Interviewing and liaising with candidates to determine their personal strengths and aspirations
* Managing the full recruitment process, from sourcing the candidate through to the offer being made
If you are looking to further your career, in an environment that's tailored to the output, not the input, then contact us now for more information about how you could become part of the success story.
Talent Forte are recruitment specialists within all niche areas of recruitment including; Finance Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Housing Recruitment, Estates & Facilities Recruitment, Digital & Media Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Project Management Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Performance Engineering Recruitment, DevOps Recruitment, Architecture Recruitment, Help Desk Recruitment
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job