Recruitment Consultant: Qualified Social Work
**Recruitment Consultant: Qualified Social Work (Trainee Recruitment Consultant) - Manchester - Uncapped Commission - (Realistic OTE's: Year 1 £30-40K/ Year 2 £50-60K/ Year 3 £70K+)**
Liquid Personnel is an award-winning recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Social Work, Healthcare and Criminal Justice recruitment sectors. We are currently recruiting for talented and driven individuals to join our teams as Recruitment Consultants.This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a recruitment career than can offer them fantastic progression and the potential for very lucrative earnings.
Based within a modern and lively office in the heart of Manchester City Centre, Liquid Personnel offer a wide range of benefits including dress down and an early finish on Friday, free gym memberships and discounted city centre parking.
**Additional benefits include**:
- Market leading uncapped commission scheme - our consultants earn more than others in our sector
- Award winning, in-house training programme, which new starters begin immediately
- Company holidays (E.g - Amsterdam, Budapest, Portugal)
- Work place pension
- Team incentives - early finishes, paid for team meals
**As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include**:
- Managing a temporary social work desk
- Not just growing but also maintaining your desk
- Being resourceful and working with other in-house teams to source clients seeking new business opportunities
**As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be**:
- Able to utilise your previous recruitment experience, which was ideally in a fast-paced temporary market
- Hardworking, punctual and have a positive attitude
- Able to work autonomously
- Display confident written and verbal communication skills
- Money motivated
**Liquid Personnel's awards and accreditations**:
- Recognised in the UK's Best Workplaces
- Ranked in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For
- Winners of both the "People Development Business Award" and the "Best Back Office
- Support Team Award" at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
**Typically our recruitment consultants start off in the following industries/ Job titles**:
"B2B sales", "B2C sales", "Face to face sales", "Door to door sales", "Charity Fundraising", "Sales", "Graduate", "Telesales", "Phone sales", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Sales executive", "Sales manager", "Headhunter", "Resourcer", "Account Management","Trainee", "Trainee Sales", "Business Development" "Estate Agent" "Membership sales" "Recruitment" "Recruiter" "
**Other available roles within our Recruitment teams include**:
"Recruitment Consultant" "Trainee Recruitment Consultant" "Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Experienced Recruitment Consultant" "Graduate Recruiter" "Trainee Recruiter" "Recruiter" "Sales Consultant" "Consultant" "Social Work Recruitment Consultant" "HealthcareRecruitment Consultant" "Nursing Recruitment Consultant", "Permanent Recruitment Consultant" "Temporary Recruitment Consultant" "Contract Recruitment Consultant"
**We currently have recruitment consultants and recruitment teams working in a variety of Recruitment sectors including**:
"Social Work Recruitment" "Health Care Recruitment" "Nursing Recruitment" "Allied Health Recruitment" "Criminal Justice Recruitment" "Probation Recruitment" "Physiotherapy Recruitment" Occupational Therapy Recruitment" "Radiography Recruitment" "Social Recruitment""Trainee Recruitment" "Sales Recruitment"
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job