Residential Property Partner
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Partner to join this market leading, rapidly expanding firm in Norwich offering flexible/ remote working.
They are ranked highly in the Legal 500 across several practice areas and have a network of offices across the country, giving them a reach like no other. They have an impressive track record for bringing in new business and have grown substantially in the last 5 years.
You will find a strong leadership team at the firm, meaning that everyone has a voice and they are always open to listening to new ideas. They like to take on board fresh ideas so that they are always ahead of the curve.
The firm has an impressive plan to continue to grow over the coming years, this gives forward thinking individuals an unrivalled opportunity to drive their own practice forward, with full support of the firm.
You will find a professional, supportive, and friendly culture. There is a nice social aspect to working at the firm and they give back to the staff as they believe everyone at all levels should be rewarded for the hard work, they put in.
All fee earners will be given full access to support staff, making sure you are always able to work efficiently. They use the most up to date cloud-based systems which will also help with the level / quality of work you produce.
This industry leading firm are looking to hire an experienced Residential Property Partner in Norwich
The Residential Property team deals with high quality work, which often includes high-value transactions, often dealing with prime city located properties.
* You will deal with a broad residential conveyancing caseload which will include;
* Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
* Transfers of equity
* and Lease extensions.
You will join a friendly, dynamic, and busy team; this office and the firm as a whole has significant further growth planned.
You will be:
* An experienced Residential Property Lawyer with at least 7 years PQE
* (There is no upper limit in PQE)
* Forward thinking, entrepreneurial and dynamic, able to work as a team.
* Someone who can hold and develop new relationships with introducers
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your experience
* Lucrative Bonus Scheme
* Flexible/ Remote working if desired
* They offer good benefits such as Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension
This is an Exclusive Role through JMC Legal for a Residential Property Partner to join this rapidly expanding, market leading firm.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job