Residential Site Manager
Role: Residential Site Manager
Start Date: Immediate (Ongoing)
Information: £21 - 23 per hour
Bromak are currently recruiting for a well-proven and capable new build housing Site Manager to manage a high-value project for one of the leading national contractors. The client is a well-respected and busy main contractor who are actively looking to add another key member to their management staff as soon as possible. Suitable candidates will be experienced in acting as the number one manager on site and delivering programmes through from inception to successful completion. For the right person, this is a fantastic long-term opportunity to embrace a wide range of duties and oversee a core site team to get the job done in the right way, adhering to high company standards of work quality and H&S throughout.
Site Manager - The Role:
This is a site-based role on any one of the client's key sites in the North West depending on locality, and key duties may include:
- Conducting Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Site Inductions and Toolbox Talks.
- Coordinating sub-contractors and labour force activity.
- Carrying out the schedule of works in line with budgetary and time constraints.
- Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager and liaising with the client when appropriate.
- Working in line with all NHBC regulations, building standards and codes of practice.
- Working closely with senior management, engineering and commercial teams.
- Being the leading figure on site, responsible for the welfare and work quality of others.
- Overseeing the entire scheme from inception through to completion and all associated packages from the initial groundworks and enabling works to snagging for handover.
Skills and Experience:
In addition to having experience in this sector and ideally a good track record of leading key projects of over 40 timber frame units, understanding company ethics and procedures will be important. The successful candidate will be overseeing site progression through to final handover and so ensuring work is carried out efficiently as well as safely and to company standards is essential to ensure successful project completion in time and on budget.
A degree background is preferential though various trade backgrounds are welcome, but a history of successful completions for main contractors in the construction sector is necessary. Suitable candidates will also have excellent communication skills at all levels, a good practical awareness and understanding of general construction in all aspects, be capable of managing various teams simultaneously and completing all associated paperwork as well as mediating any issues which may arise on site and deliver practical solutions. For the right candidate, this is an excellent long-term role on a major project with a fantastic contractor in the industry.
To apply, please follow the link below.
For further information, contact Ryan Barnett at Bromak on
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job