- Category: Retail and Wholesale
- Location: Wales Cardiff
- Date: 1 month ago
Our client in Cardiff are currently looking to recruit a Retail Analyst to provide a support function to the Retail Department involving the analysing and processing of data to assist the Retail Field Teams in driving sales and profitability, Monitoring Sales, Costs and providing Reports as required. Working on projects, covering all aspects of Retail as required.
1. To analyse data as required to provide Retail with reports
2. To accurately process information to control Profit.
3. To be responsible for processing information on a timely basis.
4. Work with the Retail Support Manager in dealing with all of Costs when necessary.
5. Work with the Retail Support Manager in dealing with all of Store Operations when necessary.
6. Work with the Retail Support Manger in dealing with communications to stores, running Surveys and Reports on inTouch as required.
7. Working on Projects as required
8. Develop good working practises to continually improve the information supplied to Retail
9. Gain an excellent working knowledge of all aspects of Retail including Store and Retail Operations to drive efficiency and improve the service supplied by Retail Operations
10. Maintain accurate records of expenditure against budget and forecasts of all costs. Provide estimates as required and liaise with Retail Support Manager
11. Ad hoc duties as requested by the Retail Support Manager
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job