Sales Executive

Details:
  • Company: Company Name
  • Salary:
  • Category: Aerospace and Aviation
  • Date: 1 month ago
This job offer is no longer available. See below for similar jobs:
Register
Description:

A brilliant opportunity for a Sales Executive to join this market leading business with a reputation for high quality products and service. This role is based in the West Midlands and has an uncapped commission structure (OTE £30,000).

Client Details

A marketing leading business with an excellent reputation for service and quality! They have a strong customer portfolio and a great opportunity to optimise their lapsed clients database to develop more business!

They have invested heavily in their website, marketing function and in the hiring of a new Sales Director - there has never been a better time to join the business!

Description

As a Sales Executive you will be working as part of a team of around 8-10 sales professionals. You will be receiving inbound calls from existing customers to place orders, up-selling on products/ services and processing orders. You will be targeted around increasing gross margin, average order value, productivity and pro-activity.

Roughly 70% of your day will be taking inbound calls, with the remaining 30% making outbound calls to warm leads/ existing customers. You will be given a portfolio of customers to account manage and proactively target.

All revenue for retail customers will be for whoever has processed the order.

Profile

The ideal candidate for the Sales Executive role must:

Be a proactive sales professional, having worked in a fast-placed Telesales/ Inside sales role
Have a proven track record of meeting & exceeding targets
Have worked in a telephone based sales role
Ideally have an interest in the automotive industry and previous experience selling to dealerships will be an advantage
Work well in a team environment
Ideally be a graduate

Job Offer

Competitive base salary of up to £25,000 (OTE £30k)

Uncapped bonus

Recently hired new marketing team to support the sales function

Invested over £1m in facilities, website and addition of a new Sales Director

When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job

Email me jobs like this

Enter your email address and we will send you Sales Executive job alerts ()

Your browser does not support Cookies or JavaScript or this option is turned off in your browser settings.

How to enable Cookies and JavaScript

Your browser is out of date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×