School Nurse (SCPHN)
School Nurse (SCPHN),Band 6
Part-time, 30 hours over 4 days
Are you a passionate and dedicated SCPHN qualified School Nurse looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each and every day?
As a Band 6 SCPHN School Nurse within Virgin Care Essex, you'll join a team who are focused on improving the health and wellbeing of school children and who recently received a "good" CQC rating.
Your days will be rewarding and varied. You will be operating as a specialist practitioner, undertaking assessment of health needs to develop, implement and evaluate packages of care and delegating the work as appropriate. You will provide team leadership and day to day caseload management of work of the band 5 School Nurses and Support Staff. You will also be delivering our high service standards, sharing bestpractice, and actively improving the way we work.
You will be a registered nurse / midwife with a Specialist Community Public Health Nursing qualification (SCPHN) with a caring and approachable demeanour in order to gain the trust and respect of the school students.
You will feel valued as a ACPHN School Nurse with Virgin Care, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- AfC 2019/2020 salary and terms and conditions, including an NHS
- Flexible working to provide you with that true work / life balance
- Access to Virgin Tribe - our staff benefits scheme which grants you access to premier offers and discount off all Virgin products including flights, holidays, gyms and media, along with regular competitions and giveaways.
- Feel the difference fund - a £100,000 fund to bring 'Feel the difference' to life, giving every employee a chance to have their thoughts and ideas heard.
- Access to MyWellness - a health and lifestyle platform covering mental health awareness and support, healthy recipes & activity challenges
- Access to bespoke career pathways and opportunities to continue your professional development
- Plus in Essex, we are continuously looking at new ways to improve our staff's health and wellbeing including 'wellbeing Wednesdays' - a virtual yoga/ meditation class ran on a weekly basis.
Virgin Care partner with the NHS and local authorities, providing high quality care for more than 1 million people each year up and down the country. We are an ambitious, forward thinking and passionate company who strive to make a real difference to people and our colleagues. We re-invest all of the money we earn to improve the experience, deliver ambitious transformations and empower all of our colleagues to make the changes, no matter how big or small, that make a real difference.
So why not click apply to find out where your journey with Virgin Care can take you! If you'd like to discuss the role further, please contact Natalie Jones via email:
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.
Virgin Care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our services.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job