- Salary: £37,000 - 42,000 - Annual
- Category: Construction and Property
- Location: London
- Date: 2 weeks ago
Section Engineer Required
Are you a Section Engineer looking to join a principal contractor on a major scheme in excess of £500m in Central London? Are you looking to enhance your future career prospects? Then this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
We are currently seeking a Section Engineer with experience in RC structures, excavations and deep drainage to work on a major infrastructure project in West London on a permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Writing and preparing risk assessments and method statements
- Programme works up to 3 week look ahead
- Manage and mentor a team of site engineers and graduate engineers
- High focus on quality assurance in previous roles
- Working closely with the section Sub agent ensuring programme is valid
- Manage a team of engineers
- Technical point of reference for subcontractors and site engineers
- Qualified to degree level in Civil Engineering (HNC/HND also considered with relevant experience)
- 1st Aid
- CSCS card
Call Will Neall on , email him at or apply via the button below.
Note:All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
For any more information please call Will Neall on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job