Sponsor Services Executive - Apprenticeship
Working as part of the Organising Committee’s Commercial Department and Sponsor Services (SPV) functional area, the Sponsors Services Executive will take an important role in the management of sponsors and rights fulfilment. Additionally, this individual will play an important role in a variety of administrative tasks to support the team.
* Support in the relationship management of a portfolio of sponsors ensuring timely and efficient delivery of contractual rights.
* Update the Sponsor Services database with allocated sponsor information to ensure its accuracy.
* Work in partnership with Functional Areas to ensure efficient delivery of the brand approvals process.
* Ensure sponsors are adhering to given deadlines for the delivery of rights i.e. tickets, accommodation, hospitality, ticketing, transport, accreditation etc.
* Working with line manager, develop an ongoing relationship management process (status calls, WIP reports etc) to ensure they are being provided with the required support.
* Regularly update line manager on progress, successes, issues arising and resolutions.
* Support in the execution of the sponsor workshop series including catering, venue hire, speaker management, IT provision, invite management process and post event follow up.
* Help in the delivery of a series of networking and relationship building events. This will include catering, venue hire, invite management process and reporting
* Oversee the management of key team documents and support in meeting organisation.
* Support, when required, in the completion of updates or documentation relating to the Sponsor Services programme
* General administration and information management duties as required.
* Any additional duties as determined by line manager.
Skills and Experience Required
* A ‘C’ Grade in GCSE English Language (5 in New Grade structure)
* A ‘D’ Grade in GCSE Maths (4 in New Grade structure)
* Experience of developing and managing relationships.
* Has had some experience in being involved in the organisation and execution of events.
* Experience of managing multiple workloads in an effective and efficient manner to ensure deadlines are being met.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience of using MS Office Suite of products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediate or above level.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Have a can-do attitude and can work in a team environment.
* Has some experience in sponsorship, at any level, or has a passion to learn more about the sponsorship side of sport.
* Skilled at preparation of manuals, reports and presentation documents that are well written and well presented.
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note that this role is not capable of sponsorship under Tier 2 of the points based system