Teaching Assistants - SEN
Teaching Assistants - SEN - Harrow
Servoca education is currently recruiting SEN teaching assistants for September who are looking for either long term or permanent positions in Harrow. We are working with an outstanding rated secondary school in Harrow that is looking for teaching assistants able to support the learning of students with Complex Needs.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistants - SEN - Harrow
* Experience of working with children with SEN (Any)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - Teaching Assistants - SEN - Harrow
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (ASD/MLD/PMLD)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job