Trainee Financial Planner
Clark James are delighted to be working on behalf of a highly successful Financial Services firm based near Fareham, who are seeking a Graduate Trainee Financial Planner.
Our client are offering the opportunity to learn and develop within a fast paced, growing business that has a truly unique culture. As part of your training and whilst completing the relevant RO exams, the role will see rotation through several internal departments.
The role will report to the Head of Financial Planning and the key areas of involvement are as follows:
* Rotation through a number of internal departments, example: Client Services, Marketing, Platform Operations, Paraplanning
* Gradually developing financial planning and investment knowledge
* Actively studying for RO exams supported by the firm
* Getting involved in other projects within the business as and when they arise
* Becoming a qualified adviser at within the Business, with support and training to help you grow your client base
* A pathway to becoming a chartered financial planner
The successful candidate will be bright and open-minded, a flexible thinker who is good with people and thrives on working in a fast-paced, changing environment. You will be:
* An excellent communicator who is also down to earth and can work well in a team as well as individually
* Educated to degree level (min 2:1) and highly numerate
* Have already started, or be looking to complete their RO exams
* Self-motivated dedicated to further learning
* Experience using Microsoft Excel
* Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines, often autonomously
* A strong interest in financial markets
* The ability to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally
* Actively seeks ways of improving quality and efficiencies in procedures
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities
When applying for a job, do not provide bank account details or any other financial information. Never make any form of payment. WhatJobs is not responsible for any external website content. Report this job